Library items tagged: change request

To request changes to the service please use the web-based change request form If you are unable to use the web based change request form, an e-mail could be sent on behalf of an organisation by a recognised Jisc contact to the Jisc Service Desk (JSD) at: with the subject ‘Janet Primary Nameserver Service Change Request (name of organisation)’, using the change request form below.